Wednesday 18 January 2012

Brent Shervey, endorses Christine for Calgary Currie

I am very pleased to present the following kind words from Brent Shervey, a highly regarded political strategist, community builder, long-time active member of PC Alberta, former member of Peter Lougheed's office, and Calgary Currie constituent.

- Christine,

"I trusted Christine Cusanelli with my children.

Now I'm trusting her with the political future of my community.

As a teen she was smart, responsible and hard-working. She became a trusted babysitter and family friend.

She is now an accomplished professional - a Calgary Catholic School Principal, who is a proven leader and passionate about the community.

Christine is the kind of Progressive Conservative that will fit perfectly within the new kind of engaged governance Premier Alison Redford is implementing.

On January 28 from noon to 4 pm, please join me in voting Christine at the Killarney Glengarry Community Hall at 28 St. and 28 Ave. SW.

She is the kind of PC Calgary-Currie needs in the Alberta Legislature."

- Brent Shervey

No comments:

Post a Comment