Thursday 29 January 2015

Announcement of Nomination 2015: A Letter To My Supporters


Announcing Nomination 2015


The time is here! Calgary-Currie nomination is set to open. I'm contacting you to announce my intention to seek my seat again.

I want to thank my constituents who have interacted with me over the last few years and shared your stories.

As a first term MLA, it has been such an honor to be invited into your lives and, while I always seek to leave you each with the feeling that I care deeply about your families and their happiness, I can tell you that it is often me who feels how much you care for our community. I have also felt your appreciation of our work together and, it is truly a pleasure serving you.

I look forward to connecting with you and showing you that I'm a REAL person who offers REAL leadership.


I will work actively and sincerely for your endorsement to continue on as your MLA.

Follow me on Facebook:  christinecusanelli MLA
Follow me on Twitter: @cc4currie

In service,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment