Monday 20 February 2012

Happy Family Day!
In my life there is nothing more important than family, friends and community.
These are the building blocks of our society, and when we work at strengthening these bonds, we are actively building a better World.
It can be as simple as shovelling your neighbour's walk, or holding the door open for someone, or by starting the morning by making  a mango-banana smoothie for someone you love - my daughter's favourite thing!
As a School Principal, I have dedicated my professional life to creating advantages and brightening the future for the children of Calgary-Currie.
It goes beyond the children, though, and into the broader community.
I have always encouraged parents to get involved with the school, to actively participate, to ask questions, to make their ideas and opinions known.
This approach has helped our school improve its satisfaction survey rates among students, parents and teachers into the 90-plus per cent range, from the 60s four years ago when I first started.
This success is because of teamwork -  parents, teachers and students working together to make St. Michael a success.
I intend to bring that same approach to Calgary-Currie.
As the Progressive Conservative candidate for Calgary-Currie, I will reach out to all members of the community.
I am your  advocate, your conduit to the Alberta Legislature.
I will take the opinions and beliefs held by Calgary-Currie residents straight into government are aware of what you think and and what your priorities are.
To be able to do that,  I need your support.
There will be an election in April, and after eight years it's time to return Calgary-Currie to the PC Government fold.
If you want to become a part of our campaign, please contact me at cusanelli4currie@gmail.com
We have room for everybody, in our inclusive and welcoming C4 team (Christine Cusanelli for Calgary-Currie - C4).
If you have a question, or comment, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you, and working together to give Calgary-Currie meaningful representation.
-Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment