Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

This is meant to be a peaceful time of year, but like a lot of people I find that it takes a bit of time before I can relax and enjoy what the Holiday Season is all about.

The responsibilities of work and home need special attention during the Holiday Season, but it is always worth it.
Christmas can just roll by unless you take time to note it and its special significance.

As the Principal of a Catholic School, Christmas for me is one of the most significant dates in the Christian calendar.

But I don't think it matters what your religious or ethnic background is, this is a great time of year to reconnect with friends and family and take some time to think about what is really important in life.

For me, the priority is family.

Life is busy, and it's easy to get wrapped up in its ongoing whir.

This season I will make time to spend with my daughter, to enjoy the special bond that exists between a parent and child.

My Mother is also a special presence in my life, and my Dad has been a great inspiration throughout as well - he always told me I could do anything I wanted.

But don't get me wrong - I will still be campaigning!

After a very short break, I will be out attending functions and knocking on doors in Calgary-Currie, looking for support as I seek the PC nomination for the constituency.

That vote will be held January 28 at the Killarney Glengarry Community Centre (28 Ave and 28ST SW), so please come out and support me.

Christine Cusanelli

No comments:

Post a Comment